Funnest Camp EVER!!!

↑Viaan and Quentin

By the way, my friend ↑Quentin and at Sand Dunes, Micah’s dad Fraser took this photo.

Kia Ora bloggers,

On 31 October the seniors went to camp at the Bay of Islands. People got to choose if they wanted to go that’s why some people didn’t come. Everyone got on the bus and some people were in the van. It took 3 hours and 39 minutes to get to Russell where our camp was Orongo Bay Holiday Park. My favorite thing was Sand Boarding at Opononi it was so fun! Mostly everyone loved it It was so fun going down the sand and splashing into the water the water was cold and salty. Two times I stopped close to the water I think it was because I was going slow. Two times I did a turn into the water while I was going down.

Second best thing was kayaking, it was my first time kayaking, and it was so fun even tho there was a stingray in the water. It was my first time that’s why I was with Micah because he knew how to kayak and he showed me how to do it. Micah’s dad Fraser was going so fast on the kayak, like a lightning bolt ⚡.

We even visited the Hundertwasser museum. Hundertwasser HATES STRAIGHT LINES he liked curved lines because it felt like he is on a forest ground he liked rooftop gardens he was a natural guy he died at the age of 71. When he died he died under his tall       tree naked and covered with leaves.

Thank you for reading this blog have a nice day, bye!😄